Tuesday 3 September 2013

A/W Wishlist - Tartan

After reading everyone else's wishlists for A/W, I am well and truly in the mood to do the same! It is mighty obvious that grunge is going to be huge, and I mean huge for this A/W. We are seeing tartan and leather everywhere, rips and frays, oversized tops worn with the masculine boots... *sigh* Dreamy!


A/W Wishlist - Tartan

A/W Wishlist - Tartan by erinjainex 


1. Knitted Fluffy Crop Jumper, £28 at Topshop
2. Check Crop T-shirt Top, £32 at Miss Selfridge
3. Black Leather Look Treggings, £28 at Dorothy Perkins
4. Tartan Leather Satchel, £140 at Cambridge Satchel Company
5. Derby Purse 2800 (similar here), £125 at Vivienne Westwood

I am literally so excited to wear things like this, I think it is such a fun trend that you can really play around with. My dream wishlist includes some pricey accessories but I'm already seeing much cheaper alternatives at places like Primark and New Look if you're not as devoted to this trend as I am!


PS - As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', GFC or Twitter if you enjoy what I post! Giveaway coming up on Friday so get yourself in the know :)

3 comments :

  1. I absolutely love these picks! I'm not a huge fan of tartan, but I love the Viv W purse and that jumper would be perfect for the colder days!

    Christina | Passion Obsession - Currently hosting a beauty hamper giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grunge look and love the pieces you chose especially the leather look treggings!

    http://aloveaffairwith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tartan as well! The satchel is cute xx

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete