Friday 2 May 2014

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Review


Since moving to the city I've had to tighten the purse strings a bit, and sadly that meant not splurging on my favourite MAC powder. However after a particularly pleasant pay packet (lame alliteration, I regret nothing) I decided to have a little MAC treat.

It's described as a powder plus foundation, and I'd say that's only half right. I couldn't use this by itself unless I was having the most amazing skin day so I wouldn't use it as 'foundation'. However when you do use the powder over your normal foundation, it just works. And it works well. I love how my skin looks after using this - it gives off a matte texture whilst not ever being dry, and gives your skin this velvety look and finish. It's just very, very good. 


I would say you can get away going a few shades lighter/darker with this, so not to worry too much if you can't get matched up properly. Especially for the summer it wouldn't be a bad idea to get one a shade or so darker so it matches as you tan. 

If you have the money, buy this. If you don't have the money, buy this. It's amazing. You need it. Yep.




No comments :

Post a Comment