Wednesday 14 May 2014

Revlon Colourstay Concealer Review


(Before anyone thinks it, color is the silly American way of spelling it on the tube. My title is right!)

So Boots managed to lure me in with the 3 for 2 offer the other day. I did actually need some new foundation and mascara so I had the luxury of picking my free item guilt free! I am a dedicated user of the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (if you haven't seen bloggers everywhere rave about it then where have you been?!) - but I just honestly, don't love it that much. It's good, don't get me wrong but I don't think it lives up to the great reputation it's gathered.

Then I found this. At £6.99 it's a bit more expensive than my old concealer, but I will happily now pay this every time. I think of it like Collection 2000's older sister of concealer. Same kind of consistency, same kind of packaging and promises - but this just performs that bit better. I prefer a fuller coverage concealer and this just hit's the nail on the head. When I blend it in I can still actually see that I've used concealer and it's had a brightening effect, which is a miracle within itself compared to others I've tried.

I went with the shade 'light' which is the second lightest in the colour range and it's a great match for me - blends in well enough with my skin to cover imperfections but equally gives a bit of a brightening effect for my horrible dark eye circles! 

I fully recommend this - it's definitely my new favourite go to.



No comments :

Post a Comment