Friday 31 January 2014

Spring 2014 - Pastel Madness

Erm, so I may have gone a bit overboard with the pastel trend. But working in retail means I'm seeing all the amazing colours coming in, and getting to style them on mannequins in everything I want to dress in myself.


Spring 2014

Spring 2014 by erinjainex 



Although pastel isn't really a new trend for Spring, the different thing for this year is clashing them. Don't just pick one, pick a few! I particularly love this mint with lilac combination, and the lemon socks would be so cute poking out of the top of these boots - keep the boots a bit sturdier to toughen up the look. I've also included this cute jewelled collar top (in the sale!) to put on under the dress - just a sweet little touch that adds extra depth to the outfit.

What do you think to the pastel trend? For someone who normally wears black with an extra helping of black, I'm getting suckered in.. big time!


No comments :

Post a Comment