Friday 30 August 2013

NOTD: Revlon Nail Enamel in Rich

Doing my usual lunchtime wandering around Boots, I remembered I needed some new mascara. After hearing about everyone loving the Lash Potion I wanted to get some, but have a weird thing about spending more than £7-8 on high street mascara. Then I saw Revlon had a 2 for £10 offer on (including the £9.99 Lash Potion) meaning I could buy something else for a PENNY! And I spotted this.






It took me so long to get these photos because it's impossible to get across the beautiful silvery/gunmetal glittery goodness. It's opaque in two coats so I wouldn't recommend it over another polish but maybe as an accent finger. The name Rich just describes it perfectly - it's glamorous and pretty and generally makes you go 'oooh'. 

(Usually £6.49 in Boots but I bought it for a bargainous 1p!)


P.S - if you enjoyed this post please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'! It would make me super happy and I may even do a little giveaway to say thank you :)



No comments :

Post a Comment