Monday 26 August 2013

Leeds festival!

So in case you've noticed my absence, I've been at Leeds festival for the past few days! I had such a brilliant time (even though it absolutely poured with rain and created the biggest mud bath I have ever seen). However I am back now and may have already bought some products that I've been wanting for ages, and will be back to posting as usual soon. I just thought some of you may want to see a few pictures from my weekend!

Biffy Clyro fire show!


 Don Broco

 Me and Damien still looking vaguely presentable!

 Sunday = bad hair and hat day!

(These next photos are from my phone so excuse the quality but I thought some of the fisheye ones looked too cool not to share!)

Darwin Deez

The huuuuge scary bomber ride!

Little festival selfie! (PS - always take fake eyelashes to festivals you look ten times better haha!)

Me and my lovely sister

The famous main stage



Hope you had fun looking through these, did you go to any festivals this year? I just about managed on the beauty and hair front (but it was so nice to get up and wash my hair in a hot shower this morning!) I hope everyone had a great weekend nonetheless. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment