Monday 30 December 2013

What I Got For Birthday/Christmas!

Hey guys! I know in my post I said I probably wouldn't be blogging again until after the new year but I've actually had a really relaxing Christmas and after seeing what everyone else got I wanted to share too! I still probably won't be blogging as regularly until February but it's because I've decided I really want to invest in my blog - so I'm going to get organised planning posts, reviews, outfit of the days, tutorials.. I've got a lot planned! But anyway, come and nosy what I got for Christmas.









I thought I'd show you my top picks of my presents rather than put up a billion pictures - but I've had so many amazing presents that I haven't even included here and I'm so grateful! I've been so spoilt this year (also will add that this is combined birthday and Christmas as they are close together) and I'm so happy with everything.

The items in the last picture might I add weren't actually presents but bits I bought with money/vouchers I got for Christmas so I included them here. (I got the 75ml Daisy by Marc Jacobs set for a bargain £38 from Boots in the sale!).

I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas, have a brilliant new year and I will see you soon with my revamped, revitalised blog :)


No comments :

Post a Comment