Saturday 19 April 2014

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Review


Another amazing bargain I had to try when I found it in Bicester Village. Yes, it's the famous foundation raved about by everyone and their mum. A full coverage foundation that's still meant to look natural, I've heard nothing but good reviews about it. And annoyingly, I have to agree with them.

The foundation itself doesn't feel heavy or thick on the skin but definitely gives full, flawless coverage. Looking in the mirror, my skin looks matte yet glowing at the same time?! I did use concealer underneath but the foundation has covered all blemishes anyway. If I had to pick a few problems with this foundation, it would be that although it stays in place - and that's great - you need to be quick moving with it when applying. There were a few spots where I didn't work it into my skin quick enough and you get that odd patch that then won't go away. I can't imagine this works too well for people with too oily or dry skin either. My only other problem, which if the same for many - the price. I picked it up for £19, RRP £28.50. I used to pay around £20 for my MAC foundation which was at the limit for me - unless it's super duper amazing, I can't justify that much money! I think I'll be saving this foundation for maybe special occasions where I want my makeup to be really flawless.



No comments :

Post a Comment